Canadian Work Permit - View Point Immigration Services

Work Permit

A work permit is required to work in Canada. If you apply for a job from outside Canada, you must have the job offer validated by Service Canada and your potential employer must have an opinion on the impact on the labour market. This is called an LMIA. You can also apply for a work-permit without an LMIA in certain circumstances. If your spouse or common-law partner has a study-permit or work-permit in Canada.


The Canadian Work Permit requires that you present a set of documents to the visa officer. You must apply for a temporary resident visa and provide family information. In fact, there are precise local instructions that you must follow. We recommend you seek the help of an immigration expert that understands the process.


We offer advice and support, as well as all the information you need to obtain a Canadian Work Permit. For more information, contact us.

For more information, contact us now.