View Point Immigration Family Sponsorship in Canada

Family Sponsorship

Your relatives can study, live and work in Canada if they are permanent residents in Canada. You can help certain family members come to Canada if you are at least 18 years old. In most cases, the sponsor must be a resident of Canada to submit a sponsorship application. However, a Canadian citizen can sponsor their conjugal partner, spouse, or dependent child during their stay abroad if the sponsor is going to stay in Canada as the sponsored person becomes a permanent resident of Canada.


Citizenship and Immigration Canada requires that the sponsor reaches a certain level of income, with certain exceptions, such as, if the sponsored person is the spouse, dependent child, etc. The sponsor must meet certain conditions to be eligible.


We offer advice and support, as well as all the information you need for the Family Sponsorship Canada.

For more information, contact us now.